Specific joining instructions will be provided by the workshop presenter – the Local FireSmart Representative.
Upon arrival at the workshop participants will receive a complete binder package with printed copies of all workshop documents, brochures, handouts and the FireSmart Canada Community Recognition Program User Reference Guide.
The Workshop Syllabus features 5 Workshop Modules each with a specific set of Learning Objectives.
- Module 1 – Workshop Introduction – WUI Issues
- Module 2 – WUI Hazard Assessment and FireSmart Solutions
- Module 3 – Overview of the FireSmart Canada Community Recognition Program
- Module 4 – Implementing Solutions and Applying for Recognition
- Module 5 – Workshop Review and Wrap-up