Forms, Brochures, Other Information
The FireSmart Community Recognition Program features a variety of forms, brochures and other information – Local FireSmart Representatives and the communities they serve can use these in moving towards FireSmart Community recognition status.
To Download: Click on the links at the bottom of this section.
- Appendix 1: FCCRP Community Wildfire Hazard Assessment Form
- Appendix 2: Community Assessment Report Template
- Appendix 3 + 4: Community Recognition Application Form with Application Review Form on reverse
- Appendix 5 + 6: Community Recognition Renewal Application Form with Renewal Application Review Form on reverse
- Appendix 7 + 8: Volunteer Sign-up and Time Sheet with Volunteer and Resource Tracking Sheet on reverse
- Appendix 9: Community Protection Achievement Certificate Nomination Form
- Appendix 10: Glossary of Commonly Used Terms
- Appendix 11: Interim Workshop Delivery Policy
Note: Forms can be found in the FireSmart Canada Community Recognition Program User Reference Guide – Appendices.
Other Information includes:
Local FireSmart Representative (LFR) Workshop:
- Background and Syllabus / Agenda – LFR workshop information – 7 pgs
FireSmart Community Champion (FCC) Workshop:
- Background and Syllabus / Agenda – FCC workshop information – 4 pgs